Support Team

What kind of fibre network do you use?

We install a true fibre-to-the-building (FTTB) network. This means we run fibre optic cabling all the way to your property, instead of just to the Green BT cabinet on your street like other providers. Within your building we use CAT5e cabling or fibre depending on its characteristics. Both offer the same throughput at this usage. In your home or office, you will be presented with a single Ethernet port (known as a Hyperoptic socket) which will connect directly to your router.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk