1. For both parties to be eligible for the referral reward, the ‘Friend’ must subscribe to Hyperoptic taking a new 12 month contract, and must select ‘I was referred’ during the order process and provide the email address of the ‘Referrer’ (person that referred them to us).
2. Once an order for a 12 month subscription is placed by the Friend and they have successfully referenced their Referrer’s email, both the ‘Friend’ and ‘Referrer’ will receive an email notification.
3. We will be unable to track new orders under the referral scheme that don’t include the Referrer’s email addresses, which must be submitted at the time of ordering. New orders that don’t include the associated Referrer’s email address will not be eligible for the scheme.
4. Rewards will be paid once the Friend’s Hyperoptic account has been active for 30 days.
5. Where the Referrer is a Hyperoptic customer, a £50 credit will be applied to their account.
6. Where the Referrer is not an existing Hyperoptic customer, a £15 Amazon Gift Voucher will be emailed to them in the form of an e-voucher.
7. The Friend’s reward will be in the form of a credit to their bill.
8. Bill credits only be used to subsidise bills or monies owed to Hyperoptic and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. You cannot recommend yourself or anyone else starting service at your address.
10. Maximum of 12 referrals per calendar year per household are eligible on this scheme. If you’d like to refer more Friends, please email details through to email@example.com.
11. Check that your Friend is happy to hear about this offer from Hyperoptic before you refer them.
12. We'll withhold rewards if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity. All decisions made by Hyperoptic are final.
13. Anybody can refer friends to Hyperoptic, you do not have to be a Hyperoptic customer.
14. This offer can't be used in conjunction with any other offer and it may be withdrawn at any time.
15. Hyperoptic employees or their family are not eligible for the referral scheme.
16. This offer is not applicable when the Friend is, or has at some previous time, been a customer with Hyperoptic.
17. Refer a friend is valid for residential customers only. Business customers excluded.
Off-line referrals and Registered Referrers:
18. To make off-line referrals you must register to become a Registered Referrer.
19. You will automatically become a Registered Referrer once you make an online referral.
20. As a Registered Referrer, the email address that you register or put through the online referral form will be your unique referral code.
21. Terms and conditions 1-17 apply, but for Registered Referrers the ‘Friend’ can be anybody such as a neighbour.
22. As a Registered Referrer you can track Validated and Issued Referrals in the My Account pages if you are a Hyperoptic customer.
23. A Validated Referral is where there has been an order for a 12 month subscription and the person that ordered selected “I was referred” and provided your email address.
24. An Issued Referral is the same as a Validated Referral but the new customer’s account has been active for 30 days and rewards have been issued.