- Pre-configure. Just plug and play.
- Wireless Technology to connect your devices online.
- Supports up to 1 Gigabit speeds over connection (4 x Gigabit LAN interface)
- Usually hand-delivered and installed by our engineer.
- Plug one end of the black broadband cable into the HyperHub’s black WAN socket and the other end into Hyperoptic’s faceplate on your wall.
- Plug the power adaptor into your HyperHub and switch on at the mains.
- Press the power button on the back of your HyperHub. The green power light will come on and your HyperHub will connect to Hyperoptic broadband automatically. This may take a few minutes.
- Setup is complete when the green Power, Internet, WAN and WLAN light are on. You are ready to connect your devices; laptop, computer, phone, tablet etc.
- To connect your devices, see our help and advice on Connecting to your wireless network (Wi-Fi). and Connecting to a wired connection
- WLAN light is not ‘on’
Press the WLAN button on the back of your HyperHub.
- WAN and/or Internet light is not ‘on’